What To Do if You Have A Water Main Break

If you detect signs of a water main break on your property—such as flooding, noise coming from underground pipes, or unusually high water bills—take swift action right away! Contact your local utility provider immediately and follow their instructions on how to proceed. Depending on the severity of the break, they may suggest having a professional come out and assess the situation before attempting any repairs yourself. The team at Fuller-Wente, Inc has experience in assessing this kind of situation, and can offer advice on how to move forward with proper repairs.  Once repairs have been made, make sure all affected areas are thoroughly dried out in order to prevent mold growth or other damage due to moisture exposure.